Dennis: Grrr **!!!!!! bl**** computers. Cannot write.....

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      What a BORE computers can be. "Computers eat up time".

      Need to type in long key to Kaspersky, my security program. Form refuses to
      take information i.e. I try to type, and nothing appears. (I've tried typing
      in other programs - no problem).

      Once again - I'm stuck. Sorry to be asking yet again:

      What must I do?
      --
      Dennis Newson, retired,
      Formerly: University of Osnabrück.