Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digital native webheads

  • Nina Lyulkun
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2009
      W-W-OOOW-W!!!

      Jen and Hala,

      I am really impressed!!!
      The blogs are so nice that I am unable to leave them but would like to read
      and try everything. What an incredible idea!!!! REAL WEBHEADS - mothers
      and daughters!

      You've been doing something unbelievable . I'll never catch you up with all
      the novelties you are providing. Each day spent in cyber space is only to
      learn about new websites, new activities for students and for everyone,
      which are extremely interesting. I simply live in the Internet to be with
      you and learn from you. I (Ooo ) have to get retired, perhaps. I guess
      that this time is very close to me too, Tere.

      Thanks a lot for sharing, this makes my day. I am really amazed!!!

      ((((BIG HUG)))))
      Nina

      On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...