Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Motivation booster (formerly Trip to the moon ad project)

  • Nina Lyulkun
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hi Aiden!

      I am too impressed with job your students have been doing. We are only
      learning how to do that. There not so many students and teachers who have an
      access to the Internet, though it became available more and more.

      Thanks again for taking time to visit our Conference blog. It's really
      motivating for everyone. This our group of webheads is so productive,
      friendly and full of motivating ideas.

      {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}

      Nina