Re: Online collaboration

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 3, 2009
      Don't forget Dekita http://dekita.org and the orchard at http://dekita.org/orchard/. This is another way, already up and running for several years (thanks to webhead Bee Dieu and friends) for finding classes to collaborate with.

      Nina

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Saša Sirk <sasa@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      > I was just wondering, wouldn't it be nice to have some central place where we would aggregate alive class blogs and webhead projects so it's easier to find them when one has a minute to spare?
      > I think Tere and Daf came up with a wiki or something like this for this year's BaWers interested in collaboration... Does perhaps (pardon my ignorance) anything like this already exist for the wia group?
    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4 11:38 AM
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog