Re: Online collaboration

  • Saša Sirk
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hi Vance and Seth,

      I still tag posts my students could find of interest 'writingmatrix'. Many of my students from previous groups subscribed to the writingmatrix Technorati feed. I don't know if any of them still checks these posts (I do every now and then), but I nevertheless nostalgically stick to this tag (on rare occasions when I post something to my blog).
      Dreamupblog sounds lovely, too. If we agree on a new tag, I'll use both.

      Warmly,
      Saša

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance Stevens" <vstevens@...> wrote:

      > Glad you like it,
      >
      > For more on where you might go with this approach, two of our more focused
      > presentations:
      >
      > http://writingmatrix.wikispaces.com/k12online2007
      > http://writingmatrix.wikispaces.com/wiaoc2007
      >
      > Good luck,
      >
      > Vance

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4 11:38 AM
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog