Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 3, 2009
      Yes please from my point of view! :D

      I would love for our students to have the opportunity to collaborate with as
      many different countries and cultures as possible.

      Hala, where are your students based anyhow? It's really nice for my students
      to know who they might end up chatting with.

      Look forward to hearing from you on our Philosophical debate if you decide
      to drop by ( http://martini.wetpaint.com/page/Philosophy+Debate - best for
      16 yr olds+)

      All the best,

      Seth

      --
      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4 11:38 AM
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)