Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 2, 2009
      Great Nelba, that will be lovely! I'll look forward to hearing from your
      students.

      Also, a quick suggestion to all of the colleagues and Webhead friends who
      are going to work together on this:

      To add a little excitement / interest to all of our projects, why don't we
      ask in any blog posts or any voicethread comments etc that our students
      first say / write their name, then tell us their country and then start
      their comment like "Hi, this is Seth, from Italy. I think...."

      I think it'd be a nice internationalising thing to do :) Does that word
      exist?
      :D

      Seth.

      2009/4/2 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

      > Hi, Seth. I will visit your wikis and give you feedback. Welcome to the
      > project "Collaborative Blogs"
      > The computing Lab at my school will open next week ( I hope so) , so I will
      > start working with my groups and interact with yours.
      > Hugs from Argentina.
      >
      > Nelba Quintana
      > alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
      > http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Cocina
      > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)