Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Can you help me?

  • Marcela Amaral
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 2 9:35 AM
      Hi Seth!

      Thanks a lot for the comments and questions you left there! Isabella will be very happy and I'm pretty sure of it!!! The questions you left there were interesting...I'm sure Isabella will answer them!
      Thanks for your interest and hope to help you next time!!!

      Marcela in Belém/Brazil

      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)