Re: Online collaboration

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi, Seth. I will visit your wikis and give you feedback. Welcome to the project "Collaborative Blogs"
      The computing Lab at my school will open next week ( I hope so) , so I will start working with my groups and interact with yours.
      Hugs from Argentina.

      Nelba Quintana
      alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
      http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog