Can you Help? - Adding to Voicethread

  • NELLIE DEUTSCH
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dear Marcela,
      I enjoyed listening to the biology student and added a voice comment.
      Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate.
      Warm wishes,
      Nellie Deutsch
      Doctoral Student
      Educational Leadership
      Curriculum and Instruction
      http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C21
      http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C24
      http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Nelliemuller
      skype:nelliedeutschmuller

    • Nina Lyulkun
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi Marcela,

        Thanks for sharing this wonderful presentation of your student. They are
        doing a good job. I have also left my voice comment there. Thanks again for
        inviting.

        With warmest reagrds,
        Nina Lyulkun,
        Ukraine

        On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM, NELLIE DEUTSCH <nelliemuller@...>wrote:

        > Dear Marcela,
        > I enjoyed listening to the biology student and added a voice comment.
        > Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate.
        > Warm wishes,
        > Nellie Deutsch

      • Marcela Amaral
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          Hi Nina and Nellie,

          Thank you so much! I'm sure Isabella will love to hear your comments! And also thanks for help me too!!I'm sure the presentation I'll give next week will be great!!!
          Thanks!

          Marcela