Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi there Aiden,

      If they'd like to comment on anything, they're welcome (like if they're
      grossed out by the eye for example) I owuld guess the main places to comment
      are slides 11, 22 and 31 where there is the picture of a pen and paper, a
      question mark and a debating point.

      If your students would like to join in we'd be really pleased to have them
      drop by.

      All the best,

      Seth.

      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)