Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Seth,

      I listened/watched your voicethread and I like the case studies that you have included for this project. I know I'm coming in a bit late but I could ask my students to join. This won't be a required activity for them- but will forward it to them just in case they want to participate on their own.

      Where should all the comments go?

      Thanks.

      Aiden Yeh

      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)