Re: Can you help me?

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I posted your call to my class YG, and I'm hoping that some of them could post a comment or two.

      Aiden Yeh

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Marcela Amaral <amaralmarcela@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > From April 06 to April 08th I'll be in an International Congress here in the city I live, Belém. I'll present my Teaching Project which is related to technology, to be more precisely, I'll talk about voicethread. I had a small group of students who helped me in this project.
      > Well, I was wondering if you or your students could visit one of my students' voicethread and leave any comment there. I really want to show to my audience the positive side of being connected with different people through voicethread.
      > Hope you can help me!
      > Here is the link:'http://voicethread.com/#q+challenges+and+rewards+.b299056.i1575984
      > If you can't open just type Challenges and rewards and my student's name is Isabela Brcko.
      >
      > Thanks for your time!
      >
      > Marcela in Belém, Brazil

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog