Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Dear Seth,

      I´d love to have the lessonplan you developed to see how I can use it with
      my 13-year olds.

      And will try to find a way to join you.

      Carla

      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com (new explorations!)
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Seth Dickens <sethdickens@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > This sounds like a great fun project and yet again it's really nice to see
      > the Webheads coming together to help each other out, but most importantly
      > help our students have meaningful content, communication and contact in
      > their classes.
      >
      > My students currently aren't blogging , but we do have a class wiki
      > http://martini.wetpaint.com and have been quite active there with a whole
      > bunch of ideas. I just did a "humanistic" style lesson today with them on
      > the FANTASTIC website http://thisiswhereilive.com (I'll happily share the
      > lesson plan and the Powerpoint I made if anyone's interested.)
      >
      > The next stages of this project is going to be to create some voicethreads
      > talking about ourselves as well as reflecting on what we saw in the This Is
      > Where We Live website. The Voicethreads will have a particular empahsis on
      > Italian homes and Italian culture. At this point I think it would be really
      > lovely if my students could also join in this flourishing "cross-cultural"
      > happening that the fabby Webheads are creating.
      >
      > So my question is this: Can we play too? Do you mind if we only have a
      > wiki... :D
      >
      > All the best from Italy,
      >
      > Seth.
      >
      > P.S. Carla, as ever, your ideas are inspiring. Digital excellence eh? I
      > love
      > it! Got to try this out too!
      >
      > --
      > Seth Dickens
      >
      > Homepage:
      > http://www.digitalang.com
      >
      > Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
      > http://www.digitalang.com/blog

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)