Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • myprof@free.fr
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello everyone
      I've added my class blogs to the pageflakes and as I'm trying to get the hang of
      voicethread there is a "test run" on "Where I live";
      If any of your students could leave a comment about where they live - my pupils
      would be very happy and I could learn more about voicethread !!

      hugs from Nice
      Helen
      Ps they're 13 year olds living on a housing estate in Nice

      Selon "Ronaldo Lima, Jr." <ronaldo.limajr@...>:

      > No problem at all, Helen. Here is something I wrote yesterday to the group,
      > let me know if it helps you:
      >
      > So, if you're new to pageflakes, here is what you should do:
      >
      > - access the *Collaborative Projects* tab (
      > http://www.pageflakes.com/webheadsblogs/26305535)
      > - Log in using email brazilargentina@... and password *webheads*
      > - click on the big flake on the top right part of the page and a
      > drop-down box will appear. In the bottom left of that box there is a link
      > *add RSS feed*. Click there and the url of your class blog.
      >
      > That's it, a new flake with your class blog should appear there. If you
      > still have difficulties adding your blog, you can give me the url and I'll
      > add it for you. Then, we can all advetise this place to our students (
      > http://www.pageflakes.com/webheadsblogs/) and have them read other classes'
      > blogs to leave comments and questions and start our intercultural
      > interaction.
      >
      > Ronaldo
      >
      > ---------------------------
      >
      > Help everybody
      > I'm not quite sure where we should put the links to our class blogs for
      > online
      > collaboration :(
      > I've found the webheads pageflakes and copied them - do I add the class
      > blogs
      > here ? ( and how ?)
      > Sorry to be so behind here - I think I must have missed a message
      > somewhere....
      >
      > bye for now
      > Helen in (wet) Nice

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4, 2009
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog