Re: Blogging Online collaboration Sanja and Ronaldo

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi, people.

      I have followed Ronaldo's instructions and added my two class blogs: intermediate teens and adults. They will start posting about what they use Internet for during the first two weeks in April.

      Your students are invited to participate. Please, remind them to write their names and country/city.

      Nelba Quintana
      alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
      http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 3, 2009
        Nagora,
        I've been collecting low-level grammar videos on my class blog at http://001spr2009.blogspot.com Please share it with your students if you think they could benefit from it!
        Nina in MD

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

        The matter is that our students are
        > absolute newbies in exploring the Internet. Besides, they are of low and
        > intermediate level mostly. They are majoring in economics and learn English
        > only one lesson per week. Though, my colleagues and I are trying to do our
        > best to motivate them to pay more time to learn English autonomously. The
        > Internet is just the best place for improving English for free.
      • Nina Lyulkun
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 3, 2009
          Nina,

          Thanks a lot, it is so kind of you. I will add them for students to work
          out.

          Hugs,
          NA

          On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

          > Nagora,
          > I've been collecting low-level grammar videos on my class blog at
          > http://001spr2009.blogspot.com Please share it with your students if you
          > think they could benefit from it!
          > Nina in MD
          >

          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Nina Lyulkun <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:
          > >
          > The matter is that our students are
          > > absolute newbies in exploring the Internet. Besides, they are of low and
          > > intermediate level mostly. They are majoring in economics and learn
          > English
          > > only one lesson per week. Though, my colleagues and I are trying to do
          > our
          > > best to motivate them to pay more time to learn English autonomously. The
          > > Internet is just the best place for improving English for free.

        • Maria Irene Albers
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 3, 2009
            Dear Nina Liakos,
            The link you indicated (http://001spr2009. blogspot. com.) in your message to Nagora seems to have a problem, it took me to Blogger Status, and it says the site is out due to maintenance.
            Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela, have a nice weekend,

            María Irene Albers de Urriola
            Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
            Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
            Universidad de Carabobo

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 4, 2009
              Dear Nina,

              It doesn't work fo me either.
              Can you check and sent the right one again, please?

              Thanks,
              Nina Lyulkun

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 4, 2009
                Hi Nina and Maria,

                I've checked again, and now it works prettty good.
                Thanks a ton for sharing, Nina.

                Love,
                Nina Lyulkun

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 6, 2009
                  Sorry guys, I don't know what happened with the blog link. One of my students also told me he had trouble accessing it. This link <http://001spr2009.blogspot.com/> should work. It is zero zero one two thousand nine dot blogspot dot com.
                  Nina

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 6, 2009
                    Hi Nina,

                    When I tried to acces it for the first time it said that there was some sort
                    of problem with the server, but then the next time it worked pretty good.
                    So, perhaps, it was the problem on the blogger server.

                    Now it works ok.

                    Thanks again for sharing . I have linked it to my students and to the
                    students conference blog.

                    Hugs,
                    Nina Lyulkun