Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 29, 2009
      Dear all,

      It's just a pleasure to follow Ronaldo's enthusiasm on a daily basis. I
      don't know if you are aware, but we work together, side by side! It's a lot
      of fun, and we plan some projects together.

      As for the aggregator for webheads' class blogs, Sasha and Ronaldo, it's
      also in Pageflakes.
      http://www.pageflakes.com/webheadsblogs/23367565

      There are many tabs there many things webheads' related.

      I've just added one for Collaborative Projects.
      http://www.pageflakes.com/webheadsblogs/26305535

      To add or edit anything there, just go to http://pageflakes.com
      email: brazilargentina@...
      password: webheads

      I'll be following you! And hope you have a wonderful joint project with my
      buddy Ronaldo.

      Carla

      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com (new explorations!)
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp

      On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Ronaldo Lima, Jr. <ronaldo.limajr@...

    • Seth Dickens
      Message 69 of 69 , May 4 11:38 AM
        Hi there Nelba!

        I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
        Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

        I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
        to interacting with you all!

        Seth :)

        2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

        > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
        > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
        > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
        > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
        > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
        >
        > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
        > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
        > voxpox.
        >
        > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
        > Plata, Argentina!
        > Nelba Quintana
        >
        > Yahoo! Cocina
        > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

        Seth Dickens

        Homepage:
        http://www.digitalang.com

        Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
        http://www.digitalang.com/blog