Re: saturday at ti

  • Vance Stevens <vstevens@emirates.net.ae>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
      From tiny acorns mighty oaks do grow. At least a routine has been
      established and that's the first step. Good work.

      I'll be in Cairo next Sat and Sunday. I'll try to make our meetings
      but I won't be in my usual routine, don't know what connectivity will
      be like ...

      I WILL be online at 8 am GMT with Ismail from the conference in Cairo
      on Saturday and hope to see you all there.

      Check our chat logs. I've got them mostly up to date, just lacking
      some pictures.

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "CJones