Exploring del.icio.us

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Dear Webheads,

      As a continuation of the EVO session
      Enhancing Lessons with Web 2.0, we are exploring the use of del.icio.us
      for social bookmarking. This investigation is designed for those who are
      new to social bookmarking and is being led by two former participants in
      the session. We would also love to hear from those who are long-time
      users of del.icio.us. You are welcome to explore with us by joining the
      Enhancing Lessons Yahoo Group!

      Our plan is to leisurely explore issues such as organizing bookmarks,
      tagging and the social aspects of bookmarking through the month of
      March, so feel free to stop by, introduce yourself and join the
      discussion.

      To get us started, Margaret Redus has pulled together the list of leads,
      links, and suggestions on del.icio.us from the week's postings on the
      Yahoo Group! The discussion began and continued in the topic thread "A
      Delicious Start Afresh" and was also carried along in the topic thread
      "Welcome to Our After-Session Explorations." The list is organized by
      message number.

      1) Message number #1014 - Rita - 4 helpful starting info links
      2) Message number #1026 - Julia - plans to develop a Jing tutorial for
      Delicious
      3) Message number #1030 - Robert - examples of Delicious bookmarks -
      Robert's own, EL hashtags on Twemes
      4) Message number #1032 - Rita - slideshow on Delicious features, posted
      in YG Links
      5) Message number #1043 - Maru - Delicious and Diigo ID with invitation
      to browse
      6) Message number #1046 - Robert - suggestion that we set up a new
      database in the YG to keep all our Delicious names

      If you have any questions about the discussion to date, please join the
      YG and post your query. We are good at getting back to you!

      Thanks,

      Robert

      Cross-posted to Enhancing Lessons: enhancinglessons@yahoogroups.com