Re: Get free graded readers to evaluate with your students

  • helen davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi Tom
      this looks really interesting for my pupils and I've been running
      round in circles trying to apply and get into the website or the
      moodle - to no avail : my mails bounce back at me :((
      Could you give me a hand here please - if it's not too late to apply ?
      thanks
      Helen in Nice

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "e17elisenda"