Re: [evonline2002_webheads] YLSIG - Message re Barbara Dieu's presentation on Monday

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2009
      Thanks Dennis!
      On my diary!
      See you guys there on Monday.
      cris

      Cris Costa
      Site: www.knowmansland.com
      Blog: http://knowmansland.com/learningpath
      Twitter: cristinacost
      Skype: navysternchen

      ________________________________
      From: Dennis Newson <djn@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com; learningwithcomputers@yahoogroups.com; eltaowl@yahoogroups.com; Albania English <albania-english@yahoogroups.com>; Control language groups <djn@...>; croatia-english@yahoogroups.com; czech-english@yahoogroups.com; macedonia-english@yahoogroups.com; Polish English <Polang@yahoogroups.com>; slovakia-english@yahoogroups.com; slovenia-english@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 26 February, 2009 5:39:47
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] YLSIG - Message re Barbara Dieu's presentation on Monday

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Dennis Newson <djn@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM
      Subject: Dennis: Trial run - Message re Barbara Dieu's presentation on
      Monday
      To: YLcommittee@yahoogroups.com

      Invitation to hear Barbara Dieu live talking online about *Social Media for
      Young Learners.*

      On behalf of the Committee of the International Association of Teachers of
      English as a Foreign Language Young Learners’ Special Interest Group – using
      the convenient acronyms - IATEFL YLSIG – I would like to invite you to the
      third in our present series *YLSIG Online*, on the platform
      ELLUMINATE. Barbara
      Dieu of Argentinia will be speaking on “Social Media for Young Learners.”

      WHEN? *20:00 GMT Monday **2 March 09** **[ *See link below that will
      help you to determine local time. ]*

      WHERE? Online at:

      *http://tinyurl.com/cyypu7* <http://tinyurl.com/cyypu7>

      SUBJECT? *Social Media for Young Learners***

      * *

      * *http://tinyurl.com/bkdtap** **(Link to help you convert GMT to local
      time.)***

      * *

      * *There are some brief , necessary notes on using ELLUMINATE at:

      http://ylsig.pbwiki.com/Booking-into-ELLUMINATE

      This will be a live talk, and you will listen to it through loudspeakers or,
      preferably, earphones. A recording will be online a day after the event.

      If you are NOT a member of YLSIG, you are most welcome to join us, but
      please write a simple email to me at:

      djn@...

      giving GUEST BARBARA as the subject.

      This will enable me to ensure you have access and will also be a record of
      how many guests we have had. You DO NOT have to wait for a reply before you
      can have access to ELLUMINATE. (There will be no reply).

      Dennis Newson

      Moderator Discussions
      YLSIG

      Dennis Newson, retired,