Re:Re: [evonline2002_webheads] computer-feminine or masculin

  • bobbiewhitney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Goodmorning "group",between the webheads and beginners
      I only had thirteen entries waiting for me this morning, I have one small contribution to add to the gender vocabulary--and I say this 'tongue-in cheek'. When I can't get it to do whats expected "It" becomes a damm thing--"Why wont this damm thing do what its supposed too! Bye for today-bobbiewhitney@... 13--------------------------------------------------------------
      Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I have been having problems with my computer (neuter for me). As for gender in Spanish speaking countries, in Puerto Rico it is feminine (la computadora).

      Now that my computer is up and working again, I'll try to participate more regularly

      John

      John H. Steele
      Prof. English Department
      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla