Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Literature topics blog

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      Dear Candace:

      I really like your blog. I'm thinking about the books my students are going to read. As a matter of fact they are going to read adapted versions because of their English level (they're students in a secondary school in Argentina).
      If you let me to, I'd suggest them to work on some titles with your blog.

      Have you ever tried http://www.shelfari.com ? Maybe a good tool to add to your blog.
      A hug

      Susana