Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Vance talking at AACE conference at 3 am GMT

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009
      Hi Buth and all,

      I spent ALL of my day OFF updating and improving and cleaning up my slide
      show which I barely got together for my talk at AACE yesterday. It's late
      at night now and I just now got it up at Slideshare.

      Much information has been added and the dead links have been replaced with
      good ones. I think it's pretty sharp now: http://tinyurl.com/aace09vance

      For those who have been around Webheads a while there are a lot of mentions
      in this show. Buth, of course I knew where your pictures were, one appears
      in the show. Apart from Buth there are too many mentioned here to cite
      individuals, but I think Webheads might enjoy this one.

      Have F.U.N.