Backup program

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      I know, of course, that it makes sense to make regular backups. At last.....

      I want to make a mirror of my hard disk(s) so that programs and not just
      files are copied.

      Can anyone recommend (preferably free) programs that will do this and the
      subsequent regular, automatic backups?

      I'm a PC Windows XP person.

      Dennis aka Osnacantab aka Denos

      --