Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Thank you (Sasa, Michael, Cris etc etc)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2009
      Dear Webheads,

      I really very much appreciate Sasa's valentine gift to Webheads. There are
      so many in the community who express their warmth and appreciation for one
      another, Michael for example for creating and recording this wonderful song.

      I came upon another expression of appreciation while surfing about in Flickr
      today: Meme:Passion by Cristina Costa, http://tinyurl.com/crismeme - Move
      your cursor over the boxes to read the notes.

      Enjoy, happy Valentine's day everyone, and thanks for all these wonderful
      contributions, too numerous to mention, and not to forget Teresa's page at
      http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm which she has been
      maintaining since 2002.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
        Dear Vance,

        Thank you for your credit to my WiA Index. It's far from updated, but it's
        more and more difficult to keep track of everything that's going on in
        Webhead land.

        I've given a special place to Michael's "Webhead theme song" and Sasa's
        "Becoming a Webhead" video clip.

        Thank you all for making Webheads in Action the "very special" community it
        is. :-)

        Happy Valentine's, everyone! :x

        ((((Hugs)))) Teresa