Digital Technologies in Language Education

  • Michael Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2009
      A simultaneous real life and Second Life symposium

      Third International Wireless Ready Symposium:
      Digital Technologies in Language Education

      An IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG Event

      NUCB Graduate School (Fushimi Campus), Nagoya, Japan
      Thursday/Friday 19-20 February, 2009 (16:50 - 00:30) PDT (Second Life)
      Friday 20 February, 2009 (09:50 - 17:30) Tokyo Time (Nagoya)

      Registration is now open for this event in Second Life to watch a live
      video stream and see the presentations:
      http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/sl.html

      Please register online at: http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/registerdesk.html

      The program is now available at: http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/WR3program.pdf

      More information about the event from our homepage: http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp

      We look forward to seeing you in Nagoya and/or Second Life on February
      19th/20th.

      Regards,

      Michael Thomas
      Chair, Organizing Committee
      Third International Wireless Ready Symposium

      Dr Michael Thomas BA (Hons) M.Ed. MBA Ph.D.
      Associate Professor
      Faculty of Foreign Languages & International Studies
      Nagoya University of Commerce & Business
      4-4 Sagamine, Komenoki-cho, Nisshin-shi
      Aichi-ken, 470-0193 Japan

      e: michael.thomas@...
      T: +81 561-73-2111
      F: +81 561-74-0341

      Third International Wireless Ready Symposium:
      Digital Technologies in Language Education
      http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp

      International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments /
      IJVPLE
      http://www.igi-global.com/journals/details.asp?ID=33046

      Handbook of Research on Web 2.0 and Second Language Learning
      http://www.igi-global.com/downloads/pdf/9699.pdf

    • Gavin Dudeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
        Folks,

        Any Webheads in Hanoi? I've currently got tomorrow (Monday 15th) and Tuesday
        16th free in the evenings before departing on Wednesday if anyone's about
        and wants to meet up for dinner?

        Gavin