Where Are The Best Places To Purchase ESL/EFL Books, Software & Multimedia?

  • laferlazzo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      Hi, Everybody,

      I’ve always highlighted Alta Books as the place to find ESL/EFL books,
      software, and multimedia for purchase.

      Unfortunately, as of December, 2008 Alta stopped distributing all materials
      except for ones they publish themselves. Alta does indeed publish some great
      stuff, but there were hundreds — if not thousands — of other materials they
      had in their catalogue.
      I'd be interested in hearing what places do you think have the best
      catalogues of ESL/EFL books, software and multimedia -- and don't just carry the
      materials they produce?
      Larry Ferlazzo
      _http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/_ (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)
      Luther Burbank High School