Brazilian Birthdays

  • Dennis Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
      Hi, everyone.

      Three dearly loved Brazilian Webheads--Carla Arena, José Antônio da
      Silva, and Erika Cruvinel--have birthdays in February, and I've created
      a blog so that all who know them can extend their best wishes in a
      central location.

      The blog is here:

      <http://carla-ja-erika.blogspot.com/>

      Your comments are most welcome.

      Best wishes to all--

      Dennis in Phoenix
    • Evelyn Izquierdo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
        What a great idea, Dennis! You are definitively a very special man. It
        is a beautiful present for them.

        Warm regards,
        Evelyn