Report on Thursday's chat session

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi there everybody,
      Last night I had the opportunity to hold a Yahoo conference with
      Teresa, from Portugal, and Janos, from Hungary. We didn´t follow any
      preestablished agenda but we talked about our jobs and about our
      experiences in CALL. By the way, we all agreed that being in this
      group has been a very rewarding and enriching experience.
      Both, Teresa and Janos have great personal webpages:
      Janos': http://www.geocities.com/bjohnnyus
      Teresa's: http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca
      I have to apologyze publicly because on my Wednesday report I
      referred to Chris as "she", but Cris is Christopher. I recognize that
      I did not check the yahoo profiles before writing my report, and
      since we only greeted each other, I didn't get to know him. Excuse me
      again, Chris :-(.
      Another learning experience!
      Well, our contacts keep expanding.
      Cheers,