Re: Chat with a robot

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      Hi susana,

      Thanks for the good post. I tried the link, but it seems the domain is
      no longer available as it seems to be running from a personal server
      rather than a web host.

      I like the idea so I searched more and found a similar post with a
      review some similar posts:
      http://english-at-cec.blogspot.com/2007/10/chat-with-robot-and-practice-your.html

      I also found these two for chat:

      http://www.algebra.com/cgi-bin/chat.mpl
      http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=9abb4e37ae35a705

      I remember trying an old simple software when I was a student and it
      was very interesting and 'amazing' I would say, at that time. I would
      love to explore it more and find a reliable one for my own blog and
      moodle.

      Regards,
      Ismail Fayed

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susana Canelo
      <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

      > Dear all:
      > last year I embedded this fantastic tool in my blog:
      > http://endelvallesi.blogspot.com
      > If you go to the post : CHAT WITH A ROBOT and click on the image,
      you'll get this :
      > http://140.122.73.150:8080/output027/20070828.html
      > The robot introduces herself but nothing more happens. It was a
      fantastic experience , you can see it in the comments, but it doesn't
      work any more.
      > Any idea ? Can anybody help me ? Or should I delete the post ??
      > A hug and TIA!!!!!
      > Susana
      >

      > Yahoo! Cocina
      > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        Thanks Ismail !!!
        You took your time to explore for me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
        I'll try both links and I'll see what to do.
        I should have to change the link that doesn't work any more.

        Thanks again.
        A hug from Del Valle in Argentina

      • clairmichelletaylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009