Chat with a robot

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear all:
      last year I embedded this fantastic tool in my blog:
      http://endelvallesi.blogspot.com
      If you go to the post : CHAT WITH A ROBOT and click on the image, you'll get this :
      http://140.122.73.150:8080/output027/20070828.html
      The robot introduces herself but nothing more happens. It was a fantastic experience , you can see it in the comments, but it doesn't work any more.
      Any idea ? Can anybody help me ? Or should I delete the post ??
      A hug and TIA!!!!!
      Susana

      Yahoo! Cocina
      Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
    • Ismail
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        Hi susana,

        Thanks for the good post. I tried the link, but it seems the domain is
        no longer available as it seems to be running from a personal server
        rather than a web host.

        I like the idea so I searched more and found a similar post with a
        review some similar posts:
        http://english-at-cec.blogspot.com/2007/10/chat-with-robot-and-practice-your.html

        I also found these two for chat:

        http://www.algebra.com/cgi-bin/chat.mpl
        http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=9abb4e37ae35a705

        I remember trying an old simple software when I was a student and it
        was very interesting and 'amazing' I would say, at that time. I would
        love to explore it more and find a reliable one for my own blog and
        moodle.

        Regards,
        Ismail Fayed

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susana Canelo

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
          Thanks Ismail !!!
          You took your time to explore for me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
          I'll try both links and I'll see what to do.
          I should have to change the link that doesn't work any more.

          Thanks again.
          A hug from Del Valle in Argentina

        • clairmichelletaylor
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009