Apologies!

  • Alex Ding
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3 7:17 AM
      Dear all,

      My apologies .... I was replying to an e-mail from my wife in what was
      clearly too much haste!

      Best wishes and sorry!

      Alex

      Alex Ding
      Head of New Technologies in English for Academic Purposes
      Centre for English Language Education
      University of Nottingham
      Jubilee Campus
      Wollaton Road
      Nottingham
      NG8 1BB

      Tel: +44 (0) 115 9514495
      Fax: +44 (0) 115 9514992
      http://www.cele.nottingham.ac.uk/ <http://www.cele.nottingham.ac.uk/>

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3 7:49 AM
        I would like to second Mark M Kramer would be brill!! He has a great
        beackground on mobile tech as well as on mobile and learning.
        You can get a glance about him via http://www.mamk.net/ or @MAMK via
        twitter.

      • Andreas Auwärter
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3 8:11 AM
          Alex - i think you are welcome and greetings to your whife :-)