Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Request for speaker on Mobile Learning

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hey, Vance, the first name that comes to my mind is Ignatia Webs. She´s so
      generous that she might consider talking a bit about m-learning. In fact,
      she´s involved in a very interesting m-learning project at the moment.
      http://ignatiawebs.blogspot.com

      Cheers from Brasilia.
      Carla

      --
      Carla

      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com (new explorations!)
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        Hi Vance,

        the first Person that comes to mind is James Clay http://twitter.com/jamesclay

        and then Mark Kramer http://twitter.com/MAMK they both have been doing a lot in this area.
        I hope it helps.
        Sorry - only saw your email now.
        cris

        Cris Costa
        Site: www.knowmansland.com
        Blog: http://knowmansland.com/learningpath
        Twitter: cristinacost
        Skype: navysternchen

        --
        Carla

        http://collablogato rium.blogspot. com (new explorations! )
        http://explorations .bloxi.jp

      • Alex Ding
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          Oui sans

          Problem

          xxx

          Alex Ding
          Head of New Technologies in English for Academic Purposes
          Centre for English Language Education
          University of Nottingham
          Jubilee Campus
          Wollaton Road
          Nottingham
          NG8 1BB

          Tel: +44 (0) 115 9514495
          Fax: +44 (0) 115 9514992
          http://www.cele.nottingham.ac.uk/ <http://www.cele.nottingham.ac.uk/>

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            Dear all,

            My apologies .... I was replying to an e-mail from my wife in what was
            clearly too much haste!

            Best wishes and sorry!

            Alex

            --
            Carla

            http://collablogato rium.blogspot. com (new explorations! )
            http://explorations .bloxi.jp

          • Andreas Auwärter
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
              I would like to second Mark M Kramer would be brill!! He has a great
              beackground on mobile tech as well as on mobile and learning.
              You can get a glance about him via http://www.mamk.net/ or @MAMK via
              twitter.

            • Andreas Auwärter
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
                Alex - i think you are welcome and greetings to your whife :-)