Re: Podcasting with Podomatic or ...?

  • Anne Fox
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2009
      Just been to have a look.
      Nice clean site.
      Nice clean sound.
      Lots of good features like the player, the download button, the
      subscribe option and the direct link to iTunes.
      Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your project.
      Anne
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Joao Alves
      <j.alves46@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ann and all,
      >
      > I've set up a posterous site for our project and made a test post
      to see if
      > it worked and it did. You can have a look here, if you wish:
      > http://web2class.posterous.com/
      >
      > Kind regards,
      > Joao
      >
      > 2009/1/30 Graham Stanley <blogefl@...>
      >
      > > Yes, thanks for this, Anne - I've just set up a preposterous
      account to
      > > share some student audio and I'm surprised at how quick and how
      easy it is
      > > to do. It's preposterously easy!
      > > You can also choose to share a direct download link to your
      files, which
      > > has
      > > always been an annoying missing feature of other services such as
      > > Podomatic.
      > > Another site I've been using has been http://blip.tv, but blip is
      really
      > > aimed at people sharing video, and preposterous is much more user-
      friendly.

      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Graham
      > >
      > > Graham Stanley
      > > http://blog-efl.blogspot.com

    • Joao Alves
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 2, 2009
        Thanks Anne and thanks a lot for the excellent idea. Posterous is great for
        this purpose.

        Kind regards,
        Joao

        --