Lesson Plan/Discussion - Technology and English

  • Lisa Ritchie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hello Everyone (apologies for cross-postings),

      Today I came across an interesting video about the future role of
      technology in education, and thought I'd share it with you.  Going a
      step further, I dressed it up as a lesson plan to see if it could
      generate some useful ideas from our course participants too.

      I had some trouble finding out how to upload the files here, so just
      decided to set up a wiki and put it there.  You can find it on http://21centuryenglish.wetpaint.com

      Enjoy!

      Lisa

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thanks Lisa: I had seen the video but I hadn't thought about a class activity, so , maybe I'll use it in one of my courses.
        If I do it, I'll let you know and send you some feedback.

        Thanks for sharing
        Susana (from Argentina)

        > Hello Everyone (apologies for cross-postings),
        >

        > Today I came across an interesting video about the future
        > role of
        > technology in education, and thought I'd share it with
        > you.  Going a
        > step further, I dressed it up as a lesson plan to see if it
        > could
        > generate some useful ideas from our course participants
        > too.
        >

        > I had some trouble finding out how to upload the files
        > here, so just
        > decided to set up a wiki and put it there.  You can find
        > it on http://21centuryenglish.wetpaint.com
        >

        > Enjoy!
        >

        > Lisa

        Yahoo! Cocina
        Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
      • Lisa Ritchie
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          Thanks Susana,

          Bye the way, there's a more upbeat version of the video available too, if more appropriate for your audience.  I'll update the wiki.

          Lisa