Pageflakes down

  • Joao Alves
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Does anyone know what's happening with Pageflakes? It's been down for 3
      days!

      Regards,
      Joao
    • sharonbetts
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        According to my twitter network, they say they are moving to new
        servers. However, the rumors are that they may not be continuing much
        longer if at all.
        Sharon

        Joao Alves wrote:

        > Does anyone know what's happening with Pageflakes? It's been down for 3
        > days!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Joao

      • Joao Alves
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
          Hi Sharon,

          Thanks for your information concerning pageflakes. It's a bit worrying if
          the rumors you mention are confirmed. I hope we know anything about it soon.

          Regards,
          Joao

          --
          Prof. Joao Alves