Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Curt Bonk and Mimi Miyoung Lee in Elluminate at 18:00 GMT today Jan 28

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      Last wrestling match was to get the ppt slides uploaded to Elluminate while
      Curt soldiered on 45 minutes into his presentation without them. We
      eventually got them there and Curt kindly and patiently guided us (briefly)
      back through all 52. Fascinating insights into the world of Wikibookians,
      recording online at http://tinyurl.com/090128curtbonk

      Thanks very much to Curt, and everyone else have F.U.N.