Re: About the video shared

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2009
      What a marvelous idea! Good luck with it!
      Nina (newly reborn as Nina Zaytsev in SL)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Graham Stanley
      <blogefl@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone, related to this thread, I'd like to tell you what is
      happening on the British Council Isle in the teen grid of Second Life,
      and to ask those who are interested and can help to get in touch with
      me off-list. We now have 60 Arabic teens in an after-school class from
      Nazareth registered to our project. ... The British Council have also
      presented Second Life to a group of Jewish school kids in