Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Paella_ Final Project

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      Great Buthaina,! I am glad that my lesson can be useful for your course. As soon as you send me your abstract I will add it to our week 5 web page. Thanks!
      Daf
      Buthaina <esl_efl_ku@...> wrote:Hello Dafne,
      I will add the URL of the Paella lesson to my website,too. I will use
      it as one of the writing activities required for the "online Final
      Project" required for the English for Science (EfS)course 161.Right
      now i'm working on the course page, hoping to complete and republish
      it by this evening. I will send you the link when it's ready to be
      published, later.