jack's recovering health :-)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Dear Elizabeth and Jack,

      I'm so happy with the great news about Jack, how he's been doing and his
      whistling when he gets up! Keep it up, Jack!!! :-)

      I was also glued to CNN and Sky News for hours on Jan 20. I followed the
      campaign for many months and wished him to "Break a leg!" on Nov 4 on CNN's
      iReport. And I hope he meets many of the expectations that Americans and the
      World have.

      Hugs both, Teresa