Paella_ Final Project

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hello Dafne,
      I will add the URL of the Paella lesson to my website,too. I will use
      it as one of the writing activities required for the "online Final
      Project" required for the English for Science (EfS)course 161.Right
      now i'm working on the course page, hoping to complete and republish
      it by this evening. I will send you the link when it's ready to be
      published, later.You can,however,view it now by going to:
      http://alothman-b.tripod.com/content-efs161.html

      P.s.Dafne,I will send you the abstract of my paper by next
      week.Kindly let me know if it's not too late.Basically,I will be
      comapring the old and new pages of the two online courses, General
      English 090 : http://alothman-b.tripod.com/content-eng_090.htm & EfS
      161, before and after I have joined the Online Community. In
      addition, of course, to the useful and essential knowledge I gained
      that have positively affected my teaching approach and online skills.
      Best Regards,
    • dafne Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
        Great Buthaina,! I am glad that my lesson can be useful for your course. As soon as you send me your abstract I will add it to our week 5 web page. Thanks!
        Daf
        Buthaina <esl_efl_ku@...> wrote:Hello Dafne,