Re: [evonline2002_webheads] meeting with Taiwanese students

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      Dear Aiden,
      I can make it, as well. Enjoy your trip
      Hugs
      Rita

      My students would like to have another chance to chat with the Webheads. The topic this time around is about Exercise, Food, Diet , Obesity and Food habits (have they changed in recent years, i.e. in the US alone, many children are eating more and more yet spend less time exercising).

      This class will be on Sunday, Dec. 8, 12 GMT, in my office, E802. The lobby gets too crowded sometimes, so, I think it would be better to do it in my office.

      Other students (webheads) are also welcome to join us.

      I would like to take this chance to ask the teachers (Maggi, Michael, Sus, Bj, Susan, etc.) for your help to facilitate the discussion. I will be out of the country this Friday (on a 3-day cruise with my family) and won't be back until Sunday. My students are aware of this and am sure they will be alright, even if I won;t be around (we did this before anyways-and the chats he had were pretty successful).

      Can you please let me know if any of the teachers could make it this Sunday?

      Aiden Yeh

      P.s.

      the 16 GMT Saturday is a bit too late for my students, can we make it earlier?

      Syllabus:

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        Great idea, Daf! Can you send me the url (before Sunday), so I can forward it to my students?
        Thanks.
        Aiden
        .

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
          The paella lesson is here:
          http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/paella.html

          Enjoy your family and get a well-deserved rest, Aiden, dear.
          Daf