teresa can meet with Taiwanese students

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Dear Aiden,

      You can count on me this coming Sunday at noon gmt. I can be around at least
      an hour, maybe longer.

      It's an interesting topic!

      Have a great cruise and enjoy the time with your family! Be sure to post
      some pictures at a conveninet time, ok?

      Hugs, Teresa

      > My students would like to have another chance to chat with the Webheads.
      The topic this time around is about Exercise, Food, Diet , Obesity and Food
      habits (have they changed in recent years, i.e. in the US alone, many
      children are eating more and more yet spend less time exercising).

      > This class will be on Sunday, Dec. 8, 12 GMT, in my office, E802. The
      lobby gets too crowded sometimes, so, I think it would be better to do it in
      my office.

      > Can you please let me know if any of the teachers could make it this
      Sunday?

      > Aiden Yeh
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        Dear Rita, Tere and Daf,
        Thanks a lot! I already informed my students that you will be there. They're looking forward to this session.
        Aiden