Sv: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome jacqui!

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi Jacqui,

      Welcome to our midst! I hope to meet you in Tapped In, too.
      We also often have spontaneous chats in Yahoo Messenger.
      Please add my Yahoo ID to your friends list: susannenyrop

      I am Susanne Nyrop, a Danish graduate student at the
      Danish University of Education in Copenhagen, doing a
      research study on the online community, and I would just
      love to read what you have in mind to share with us. I've
      been an active Webhead for more than a year and enjoy our
      exchanges of new experiments and achievements in online
      enhanced learning and teaching.

      Meeting in synch with people from all over the world
      demands some calculation efforts. The best way to learn is
      to play with the idea that GMT, or Universal Standard Time,
      is the centre of the Earth :-)

      We have found the best playground for time zone
      conversions to be at
      http://www.timeanddate.com/
      where you can configure your own combinations of place and
      time in many variations. I recently created this world clock
      with 16 relevant Webhead places. If the long link is broken
      by a line breaK, copy and paste it into your browser address
      line)

      Now it is up to YOU to find Texas :-)

      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?cities=
      2,58,53,69,72,769,102,108,133,137,152,155,418,256,241,24
      8

      yours,
      Sus

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk