Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome jacqui!

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi, Jacqui,
      See if this is what you need:
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=2

      or:
      http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

      CU on Sunday
      Rita

      Hi:
      Thank you very much for the invitation. It's a very nice feeling to get
      a personal welcome. I hope to meet you (and others) on Sunday.

      BTW, is there a site where I can find out how to convert GMT to MST?
      Thanks.
      -j-
      On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 05:36 PM, Rita wrote:

      > Hi, Jacqui, welcome to our community!
      > As Tere has said, we'll enjoy reading your drafts and gaining a new
      > friend... We meet at Tapped In every Sunday, at 12 pm (midday) GMT,
      > for more
      > than an hour, at http://www.tappedin.org/. It'll be a pleasure to
      > share
      > ideas and fun.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Rita

      Jacqui Cyrus, MA in TESOL
      Doctoral Student in EDIT
      Educational Design & Instructional Technology
      College of Education
      806.742.1997
      Texas Tech University
      Lubbock, TX 79409-1071
      CONTACT INFORMATION:
      http://www7.tltc.ttu.edu/jcyrus
      e-mail: jcyrus@...
      e-mail: jacqui_cyrus@...
      e-mail: JacquiCyrus@...
      e-mail: cyrus@...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Syllabus:

    • CJones
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        Hi, Jaqui,

        I'm Chris Jones, and I teach ESL in Yuma, Arizona. Consequently, I'm
        on MST, which is 7 hours earlier than GMT. That makes the Sunday
        meeting at 5 a.m.

        Chris