Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Abouth the Electronic Village Online 2009, Marcela

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hey, Marcela! I know the feeling of having so many great options to choose
      from. The EVO Team was thrilled to have such amazing sessions in so many
      areas being offered in 2009.

      As Dafne pointed out, I'm sure you can be a great addition to the Becoming a
      Webhead session. Go ahead and join! And, yes, I mentioned before and will
      repeat. We highly encourage all not to join more than two sessions to take
      full profit of the connections and learning taking place.

      See you around.
      Beijos,

      Carla

      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com (new explorations!)
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp

      On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Marcela Amaral <amaralmarcela@...>wrote:

      > Oi Carla! Happy 2009!
      > I just want to know if I can join the session Becoming a Webhead although
      > being a member already? There are so many interesting things that I really
      > want to participate! Actually, I want to "complain" about the sessions: how
      > can you offer so many interesting sessions??? I'm having problems in
      > choosing just two of them as Dennis advised me and you also did in a message
      > you sent to Dave.
      > Abraços,
      > Marcela
      >
      > _

    • Marcela Amaral
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Dear Carla and Dafne,

        Thank you so much for your prompt reply!!! I'm so excited about the sessions!!! This will be my first time!
        Thanks for everything!!
        Looking forward to interacting with you for sure,
        Marcela

        ________________________________

      • glenngo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
          Dear Carla, I am having some difficulty in signing up for an online frre
          course. Thanks, Dave

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
            Dear Dave,

            Let us know what kind of difficultires you're having and which session you
            want to join. I'm sure someone will be more than glad to guide you to have a
            successful Electronic Village season. Not to be missed!

            Cheers.