Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Electronic Village Online 2009 Reminder

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi Marcela,

      You are cordially welcome to enroll in the Becoming a Webhead session :-) This is our 6th round of BaW and every year we have many participants from previous years. You have a great advantge, you are already a webhead, so you will be able to help new comers ;-)

      Looking forward to interacting with you,

      Daf