welcome jacqui!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi Jacqui!

      Welcome to Webheads in Action! I'm sure you will enjoy this close-knit
      community of friendly and helpful colleagues.

      It would be very interesting to read a couple of your drafts soon, though
      not for the time being -- as I am swamped with stuff to do and read. Since
      it doesn't seem to be exactly under the scope of what we will be doing in
      week 3, I would put off reading your drafts to a near future.

      However, we do heartily welcome your participation and contributions
      regarding "communications with online groups" in a broader sense from now
      on, especially during week 3!

      Cheers,

      Teresa

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi, Jacqui, welcome to our community!
        As Tere has said, we'll enjoy reading your drafts and gaining a new
        friend... We meet at Tapped In every Sunday, at 12 pm (midday) GMT, for more
        than an hour, at http://www.tappedin.org/. It'll be a pleasure to share
        ideas and fun.

        Cheers
        Rita

        > Welcome to Webheads in Action! I'm sure you will enjoy this close-knit
        > community of friendly and helpful colleagues.
        >
        > It would be very interesting to read a couple of your drafts soon, though
        > not for the time being -- as I am swamped with stuff to do and read. Since
        > it doesn't seem to be exactly under the scope of what we will be doing in
        > week 3, I would put off reading your drafts to a near future.
        >
        > However, we do heartily welcome your participation and contributions
        > regarding "communications with online groups" in a broader sense from now
        > on, especially during week 3!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Teresa

      • Jacqui Cyrus
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
          Hi:
          Thank you very much for the invitation. It's a very nice feeling to get
          a personal welcome. I hope to meet you (and others) on Sunday.

          BTW, is there a site where I can find out how to convert GMT to MST?
          Thanks.
          -j-

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
            Hi, Jacqui,
            See if this is what you need:
            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=2

            or:
            http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

            CU on Sunday
            Rita

            Hi:
            Thank you very much for the invitation. It's a very nice feeling to get
            a personal welcome. I hope to meet you (and others) on Sunday.

            BTW, is there a site where I can find out how to convert GMT to MST?
            Thanks.
            -j-
            On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 05:36 PM, Rita wrote:

            > Hi, Jacqui, welcome to our community!
            > As Tere has said, we'll enjoy reading your drafts and gaining a new
            > friend... We meet at Tapped In every Sunday, at 12 pm (midday) GMT,
            > for more
            > than an hour, at http://www.tappedin.org/. It'll be a pleasure to
            > share
            > ideas and fun.
            >
            > Cheers
            > Rita

            Jacqui Cyrus, MA in TESOL
            Doctoral Student in EDIT
            Educational Design & Instructional Technology
            College of Education
            806.742.1997
            Texas Tech University
            Lubbock, TX 79409-1071
            CONTACT INFORMATION:
            http://www7.tltc.ttu.edu/jcyrus
            e-mail: jcyrus@...
            e-mail: jacqui_cyrus@...
            e-mail: JacquiCyrus@...
            e-mail: cyrus@...

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Syllabus:

          • CJones
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
              Hi, Jaqui,

              I'm Chris Jones, and I teach ESL in Yuma, Arizona. Consequently, I'm
              on MST, which is 7 hours earlier than GMT. That makes the Sunday
              meeting at 5 a.m.

              Chris