Re: [evonline2002_webheads] My gratitude to Vance - HAPPY new year

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Mary,

      Thanks very much for the note of appreciation. It's great to know that
      something I have done was of use to someone else in our shared
      personal/distributed learning network. Collectively we are proof that this
      new mode of learning works beyond whatever it was we did before.

      I'm listening to a capella music provided by Dennis and reading webheads
      greetings and preparing to fly to East Africa for two weeks. Holidays are
      being cut back where I work and though this one doesn't come at an ideal
      time, if I don't take it I know I'll later regret not going.

      So if I'm quieter than usual for the next two weeks it's because I'm
      traveling. I might not be able to reach Tapped In (or maybe I'll find
      Internet, just not sure). I will resurface Jan 17 and get stuck into EVO at
      that time.

      I look forward to resuming learning more from everyone then, and meanwhile,
      to all Webheads, have a Happy New Year,